Our mission is to continually provide exceptional, un-matched, personalized services to each and every one of our valued customers and employees. We will strive to consistently be an employer of choice in all industries that we operate in.
Entech Industries Ltd. aspires to be an industry leader in safety, customer satisfaction and employee retention as well as all other aspects of our business.
- Continually build open and honest relationships with all customers, employees and suppliers
- Caring and corporate responsibility for our environment & communities
- Passion for what we do
- Quality at all stages of each process
- The highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Dedication to our work
Corporate Policy Statement
It is Entech Industries Ltd. policy to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all personnel. To achieve this goal, every reasonable effort shall be made to utilize the principles of accident and loss prevention in the management of all activities and programs.
Specifically, it is line management’s responsibility to identify, control and/or eliminate known hazards which can result in personal injury or illness, property damage, fire, breach of security, negative environmental impact or any other form of controllable loss.
All personnel are ultimately responsible for their own safety by complying with legislative, company and industry standards, as well as by promptly reporting all unsafe acts or conditions to supervisors. Supervisors are responsible for taking immediate action to solve such problems.
The success of our safety and loss prevention program requires the dedication, commitment, involvement and participation of all personnel working together to achieve this common goal.
It is the policy of Entech Industries Ltd. to protect the environment from any adverse effects of contaminants which are used as part of our operating activities.
Entech Industries Ltd. Environmental Policy is to:
- Eliminate or minimize hazards to public health
- Protect the environment from adverse effects of construction operations
- Comply with all local, municipal and federal legislated standards and regulations
- Assess potential environmental performance to applicable standards
- Work with industry, government, and workers to maintain environmental awareness, and maintain an effective reporting system